due to hurricane damage to roof, we have to replace several ceiling tiles that are celotex... how to start.... it is mostly in one location...but the old has got to be replaced.... we are not carpenters, etc. so we want to have simple directions. Cannot afford to call in outside help.
We also have damaged textured celotex ceiling tiles that need to be replace in the kitchen. They are 32" X 16". Please let me know if you have any responses indicating where they may be obtained. Thanks, and best of luck with your renovations after the storm.
don't know for sure, but home depot or Lowe's may have what you want.... actually ours are 12" square.... we are lucky, property we own(old mobile home) we are tearing down and the ceiling tiles..plain white... are very good and we have lots of them... the place we have to redo is 7 ceiling tiles long and about 4 or 5 wide...we don't know how to begin....
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers