due to hurricane damage to roof, we have to replace several ceiling tiles that are celotex... how to start.... it is mostly in one location...but the old has got to be replaced.... we are not carpenters, etc. so we want to have simple directions. Cannot afford to call in outside help.
We also have damaged textured celotex ceiling tiles that need to be replace in the kitchen. They are 32" X 16". Please let me know if you have any responses indicating where they may be obtained. Thanks, and best of luck with your renovations after the storm.
don't know for sure, but home depot or Lowe's may have what you want.... actually ours are 12" square.... we are lucky, property we own(old mobile home) we are tearing down and the ceiling tiles..plain white... are very good and we have lots of them... the place we have to redo is 7 ceiling tiles long and about 4 or 5 wide...we don't know how to begin....
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight