due to hurricane damage to roof, we have to replace several ceiling tiles that are celotex... how to start.... it is mostly in one location...but the old has got to be replaced.... we are not carpenters, etc. so we want to have simple directions. Cannot afford to call in outside help.
We also have damaged textured celotex ceiling tiles that need to be replace in the kitchen. They are 32" X 16". Please let me know if you have any responses indicating where they may be obtained. Thanks, and best of luck with your renovations after the storm.
don't know for sure, but home depot or Lowe's may have what you want.... actually ours are 12" square.... we are lucky, property we own(old mobile home) we are tearing down and the ceiling tiles..plain white... are very good and we have lots of them... the place we have to redo is 7 ceiling tiles long and about 4 or 5 wide...we don't know how to begin....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!