due to hurricane damage to roof, we have to replace several ceiling tiles that are celotex... how to start.... it is mostly in one location...but the old has got to be replaced.... we are not carpenters, etc. so we want to have simple directions. Cannot afford to call in outside help.
We also have damaged textured celotex ceiling tiles that need to be replace in the kitchen. They are 32" X 16". Please let me know if you have any responses indicating where they may be obtained. Thanks, and best of luck with your renovations after the storm.
don't know for sure, but home depot or Lowe's may have what you want.... actually ours are 12" square.... we are lucky, property we own(old mobile home) we are tearing down and the ceiling tiles..plain white... are very good and we have lots of them... the place we have to redo is 7 ceiling tiles long and about 4 or 5 wide...we don't know how to begin....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!