What is the best way to remove hair color stain from a bathroom wall that is not painted, but is laminated. Seems odd that it doesn't come off easialy since laminates would be sort of non-porous.
Tried water, alcohol, clorox, hydrogen peroxide and Soft Scrub but it doesn't seem to make any difference. On a tile surface, water takes it right off without a problem.
What chemical solvent would work on this?
Bathroom Medicine Cabinet
Moisture in 2nd floor bathroom floor - Who to call?
ceramic wall tile camoflage
ceramic wall tile
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight