For the last month or so, I have been noticing an odd smell in my home. I typically don't notice it during the day. It is usually apparent after sundown, and it smells similar to wet paint. If I have been in the house all day I don't notice it. It is after I have been out of the house and return that I smell it. It's driving me crazy because I cannot isolate the source. It is stronger on the main level of my 2 story home. Any ideas of what the cause might be?
Help!!!! HORRIBLE SMELL in only one room in house...
strange daytime smell in 2 bedrooms
Musty smell in condo
Strange smell in home! HELP US!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!