I need new wheels for the glideboard on a Total Gym 1000. It uses the same wheels as some of the other Total Gym models like 1100, 1500, 1700, as well as a few others.
Sears once sold some of these models but their parts department claim they can't locate parts without a Sears product number for a Total Gym 1000 (or 1100, 1500, 1700 or another model). Does anyone know the Sears product number of a Total Gym 1000, or 1100, or 1500, or 1700, or similar model?
Some sites sell high quality replacement wheels, but they cost nearly $100 including S&H. I'd like at least to check the price of less expensive alternatives first.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects