I need new wheels for the glideboard on a Total Gym 1000. It uses the same wheels as some of the other Total Gym models like 1100, 1500, 1700, as well as a few others.
Sears once sold some of these models but their parts department claim they can't locate parts without a Sears product number for a Total Gym 1000 (or 1100, 1500, 1700 or another model). Does anyone know the Sears product number of a Total Gym 1000, or 1100, or 1500, or 1700, or similar model?
Some sites sell high quality replacement wheels, but they cost nearly $100 including S&H. I'd like at least to check the price of less expensive alternatives first.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!