hello everyone. i need some help please.
i moved to nc from fl and we are going back to fl. my home is for sale in nc. if we leave in december what should i do as far as winterizing the home. heat temp, main water valve or anything else that you can think of would be of great help. the house will be on the market until it sells so any tips on keeping the house from problems in the winter would be much appreciated. thanks very much.
ps: i will be returning to the home every 2 weeks to check on it throughtout the winter so maybe that changes the winterizing procedure...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips