Can a Swanstone undermount sink be used (attached) to a Corian counter? If so, would you use Corian adhesive?
Is this a new top? If so, and you hard mount the sink with adhesive, you'll void the warranty on the Corian because DuPont will not stand behind mounting other products to their countertops. If it's an old top and you don't care about the warranty I would use Corian adhesive to glue them together. Make sure the sink top is smooth and clean. Clean it with alcohol before gluing it on, then clamp with spring clamps all the way around while the adhesive cures.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!