I am changing the combination "oven light/fan" switch on my Jennair range. To remove the old switch I need to remove 2 inner teeth fasteners that holds the old switch onto the range bracket. It was clear to me that I didn't want to damage/break the posts that the fasteners slide down on, as they would require new fasteners to hold on the new switch.
I have tried to pry the fasteners up with a screwdriver and/or needle nose pliers. Both techniques were not successful as I was worried about damaging the bracket posts.
What tool or technique should I use to remove the fasteners?
Thks in advance!
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
Remove Pait from a Tree
Remove Crazy Glue from Oak Table Top
Removed Shrubs - need to remove roots
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers