I am changing the combination "oven light/fan" switch on my Jennair range. To remove the old switch I need to remove 2 inner teeth fasteners that holds the old switch onto the range bracket. It was clear to me that I didn't want to damage/break the posts that the fasteners slide down on, as they would require new fasteners to hold on the new switch.
I have tried to pry the fasteners up with a screwdriver and/or needle nose pliers. Both techniques were not successful as I was worried about damaging the bracket posts.
What tool or technique should I use to remove the fasteners?
Thks in advance!
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
Remove Pait from a Tree
Remove Crazy Glue from Oak Table Top
Removed Shrubs - need to remove roots
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!