I am changing the combination "oven light/fan" switch on my Jennair range. To remove the old switch I need to remove 2 inner teeth fasteners that holds the old switch onto the range bracket. It was clear to me that I didn't want to damage/break the posts that the fasteners slide down on, as they would require new fasteners to hold on the new switch.
I have tried to pry the fasteners up with a screwdriver and/or needle nose pliers. Both techniques were not successful as I was worried about damaging the bracket posts.
What tool or technique should I use to remove the fasteners?
Thks in advance!
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
Remove Pait from a Tree
Remove Crazy Glue from Oak Table Top
Removed Shrubs - need to remove roots
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight