I am changing the combination "oven light/fan" switch on my Jennair range. To remove the old switch I need to remove 2 inner teeth fasteners that holds the old switch onto the range bracket. It was clear to me that I didn't want to damage/break the posts that the fasteners slide down on, as they would require new fasteners to hold on the new switch.
I have tried to pry the fasteners up with a screwdriver and/or needle nose pliers. Both techniques were not successful as I was worried about damaging the bracket posts.
What tool or technique should I use to remove the fasteners?
Thks in advance!
Installing Drywall, should I keep the lathe or remov...
Remove Pait from a Tree
Remove Crazy Glue from Oak Table Top
Removed Shrubs - need to remove roots
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love