Can anyone help me, I would lover to make a neat bird feeder, but I need ideas....
I've made quite a few "neat" bird feeders which might give you some ideas. One of my favorite ideas is combining a bird feeder and bird house in one, this helps attract the birds which eventually check out the house part and move in. I've used this approach to make a log cabin design, gas station design, ranch house design, etc. Also I've taken a plain bird house that my Father had made and added an elevated deck onto the front with a feeder on the ground level (below the deck). If you want specs just let me know and I'll post diminsions and instructions. Hope this gives you a few ideas!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!