Just to let people know if you need a moter for a pellet stove, take the motor out and take it to a stove dealer and match it up with a motor out of another brand, most of the motor will work in other stoves. The auger motor, have to match up on RPM, rotation, shave size. All snap disc. can be bought at stove dealers. The only thing you can't get is the controll board. But if you know what your doing you can rewire with another controll board and wiring harnest from other brand. The stove as to have the same componets.
I'm looking for the wiring diagram for the Glo-King P-100 pellet stove, if any one can help.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!