I recently found a flex o ladder at a yard sale that was almost like new. Problem is it has a broken red pin assembly. Mfg. from Tool America Inc. which I think is out of business. Does anyone have one of these ladders that is broken or know where I can get parts for one?
hi,i'm going to try little gaint (werner ladder) they look like they use the smae pin on their ladder,maybe you should try there too.
since i cant find a part for this ladder i need the sprind and black cap on the part of the ladder that folds.On the other hand i will sell this laddre (hardly used for $45 plus whatever the shipping costs if someone wants it for parts ...email me at [email protected]
since i cant find a part i need either .will sell my ladder for $45 plus whatever the shipping costs are ...email me [email protected]
looking for parts
Flex-o ladder Mod. Pro 121
parts and pieces for a home.
Looking for a Delta sawbuck or justs parts for one!!...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects