I recently found a flex o ladder at a yard sale that was almost like new. Problem is it has a broken red pin assembly. Mfg. from Tool America Inc. which I think is out of business. Does anyone have one of these ladders that is broken or know where I can get parts for one?
hi,i'm going to try little gaint (werner ladder) they look like they use the smae pin on their ladder,maybe you should try there too.
since i cant find a part for this ladder i need the sprind and black cap on the part of the ladder that folds.On the other hand i will sell this laddre (hardly used for $45 plus whatever the shipping costs if someone wants it for parts ...email me at email@example.com
looking for parts
Flex-o ladder Mod. Pro 121
parts and pieces for a home.
Looking for a Delta sawbuck or justs parts for one!!...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight