I recently found a flex o ladder at a yard sale that was almost like new. Problem is it has a broken red pin assembly. Mfg. from Tool America Inc. which I think is out of business. Does anyone have one of these ladders that is broken or know where I can get parts for one?
hi,i'm going to try little gaint (werner ladder) they look like they use the smae pin on their ladder,maybe you should try there too.
since i cant find a part for this ladder i need the sprind and black cap on the part of the ladder that folds.On the other hand i will sell this laddre (hardly used for $45 plus whatever the shipping costs if someone wants it for parts ...email me at email@example.com
looking for parts
Flex-o ladder Mod. Pro 121
parts and pieces for a home.
Looking for a Delta sawbuck or justs parts for one!!...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers