I recently found a flex o ladder at a yard sale that was almost like new. Problem is it has a broken red pin assembly. Mfg. from Tool America Inc. which I think is out of business. Does anyone have one of these ladders that is broken or know where I can get parts for one?
hi,i'm going to try little gaint (werner ladder) they look like they use the smae pin on their ladder,maybe you should try there too.
since i cant find a part for this ladder i need the sprind and black cap on the part of the ladder that folds.On the other hand i will sell this laddre (hardly used for $45 plus whatever the shipping costs if someone wants it for parts ...email me at [email protected]
since i cant find a part i need either .will sell my ladder for $45 plus whatever the shipping costs are ...email me [email protected]
looking for parts
Flex-o ladder Mod. Pro 121
parts and pieces for a home.
Looking for a Delta sawbuck or justs parts for one!!...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love