We want to panel a room with a product that we used several years ago, but have been unable to find it.
Can anyone tell us where we can find 1/8" v-groove Masonite paneling?
Apparently there has been a class action suit against Masonite for its exterior paneling, but we are interesting in the interior paneling which was a breeze to work with. It fits tongue-in-groove and is smooth and already primed. A snap to put in!
Removing tongue-and-groove paneling
How can I rip a > 45 degree angle along the edge of ...
water stained pine wood paneling
Doug Fir Flooring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects