We have the low spot with one neighbor's downspout and the other's front yard and stream which floods our front yard and leech field. As a result our leech field has been clogged. We want to build either a berme or some sort of barrier (cement blocks?, landscape logs?) but do not know exactly how effective this would be. We are desperate and have no sympathy from either neighbor (NYC weekenders!!!!). Can someone offer help? We need to run the barrier about 40 feet. Need to do something quickly.
Multiple downlights from one junction box and one sw...
need replacement windows!
Weep holes on brick veneer wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!