We have the low spot with one neighbor's downspout and the other's front yard and stream which floods our front yard and leech field. As a result our leech field has been clogged. We want to build either a berme or some sort of barrier (cement blocks?, landscape logs?) but do not know exactly how effective this would be. We are desperate and have no sympathy from either neighbor (NYC weekenders!!!!). Can someone offer help? We need to run the barrier about 40 feet. Need to do something quickly.
Multiple downlights from one junction box and one sw...
need replacement windows!
Weep holes on brick veneer wall
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers