We have the low spot with one neighbor's downspout and the other's front yard and stream which floods our front yard and leech field. As a result our leech field has been clogged. We want to build either a berme or some sort of barrier (cement blocks?, landscape logs?) but do not know exactly how effective this would be. We are desperate and have no sympathy from either neighbor (NYC weekenders!!!!). Can someone offer help? We need to run the barrier about 40 feet. Need to do something quickly.
Multiple downlights from one junction box and one sw...
need replacement windows!
Weep holes on brick veneer wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects