I once saw an episode Bob was doing and cannot recall the title or channel it was on.
It had to do with a Shaker home that was 99.9% re-produced the way Shakers would have done it. There was a feature missing. Something about Casting iron. It was in Massachusetts. I live in Mass, would like to visit the place cuz I`m a Shaker history buff and have worked on ( Superior Roofing ) origonal Shaker built homes in the Littleton, Ayer, Harvard,Shirley,Groton areas.
Can anyone tell me how to locate this episode,or what feature was missing on the house?
Any help appreciated...Thank you !!
Looking for copy of "This Old House" First Episode
Episode - May 25, 2003
Wanted: First episode ever of "This Old House"
House Erector System'95 Episode
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!