I once saw an episode Bob was doing and cannot recall the title or channel it was on.
It had to do with a Shaker home that was 99.9% re-produced the way Shakers would have done it. There was a feature missing. Something about Casting iron. It was in Massachusetts. I live in Mass, would like to visit the place cuz I`m a Shaker history buff and have worked on ( Superior Roofing ) origonal Shaker built homes in the Littleton, Ayer, Harvard,Shirley,Groton areas.
Can anyone tell me how to locate this episode,or what feature was missing on the house?
Any help appreciated...Thank you !!
Looking for copy of "This Old House" First Episode
Episode - May 25, 2003
House Erector System'95 Episode
Wanted: First episode ever of "This Old House"
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs