I'm thinking about designing a mount for a plasma tv that is on rails. My problem is the I have a perfect space above a fireplace for a plasma but when the fireplace is not in use I want to lower the plasma to a more appealing eye level. The solution I thought of was to mount the universal plasma mount on rails that would be on either side of the fireplace. When not in use I would raise the plasma manually to a higher height and lock.
Any suggestion on the rail side of this project?
plasma on wall with metal studs instead of wood studs
In Need of a TV repairman in nj..
Shelf over TV.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects