Several yaers ago we built a Sunroom on a concrete slab that was our patio. Recently I have notice the dirt is coming out from one side of the slab. What should I replace the dirt with? More dirt, concrete?? I have had a friend tell me to fill it up with foam filler but I don't know if that will be enough support.
Purchase ornamental concrete stones and after digging a footing use soil contact cement mix (not brick mortar)in the footing and place the stones along the slab with the tops even with the existing slab. Your original slab must not have been turned down along the edge and it needs a transion along the eroded area.
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
how to fill gap between concrete patio and house
help, please..whole house issues...long story...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!