Several yaers ago we built a Sunroom on a concrete slab that was our patio. Recently I have notice the dirt is coming out from one side of the slab. What should I replace the dirt with? More dirt, concrete?? I have had a friend tell me to fill it up with foam filler but I don't know if that will be enough support.
Purchase ornamental concrete stones and after digging a footing use soil contact cement mix (not brick mortar)in the footing and place the stones along the slab with the tops even with the existing slab. Your original slab must not have been turned down along the edge and it needs a transion along the eroded area.
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
how to fill gap between concrete patio and house
help, please..whole house issues...long story...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide