Several yaers ago we built a Sunroom on a concrete slab that was our patio. Recently I have notice the dirt is coming out from one side of the slab. What should I replace the dirt with? More dirt, concrete?? I have had a friend tell me to fill it up with foam filler but I don't know if that will be enough support.
Purchase ornamental concrete stones and after digging a footing use soil contact cement mix (not brick mortar)in the footing and place the stones along the slab with the tops even with the existing slab. Your original slab must not have been turned down along the edge and it needs a transion along the eroded area.
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
how to fill gap between concrete patio and house
help, please..whole house issues...long story...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers