I would like to install an Endless pool indoors, which is 7' X 14". I would like to have a solid cover that could be walked on because of the small space. Ideally I would like it to be a translucent cover, perhaps of half inch polycarbonate sheets of 4'X8" that would be re-enforced by 2' X 4'. The sheets could be lifted by a pulley system, perhaps attached to an automatic garage door opener-type of lift that would lift and lower the polycarbonate pieces over the pool. The pieces could be on a hinge. I would be interested in any thoughts or experiences with such a system or any other ideas for a walk-on pool cover for daily use for a small pool.
Concrete deck flooring
Ooutside Lanai - What Materials to use for ceiling a...
cover for miami-carey medicine cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!