I would like to install an Endless pool indoors, which is 7' X 14". I would like to have a solid cover that could be walked on because of the small space. Ideally I would like it to be a translucent cover, perhaps of half inch polycarbonate sheets of 4'X8" that would be re-enforced by 2' X 4'. The sheets could be lifted by a pulley system, perhaps attached to an automatic garage door opener-type of lift that would lift and lower the polycarbonate pieces over the pool. The pieces could be on a hinge. I would be interested in any thoughts or experiences with such a system or any other ideas for a walk-on pool cover for daily use for a small pool.
Concrete deck flooring
Ooutside Lanai - What Materials to use for ceiling a...
Can I walk on the floor for a few days after using B...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects