I live in a small cape and the ceilings on the second floor are low and angled. I have three "cubby" closets that are about 4' high that I would like to install a hanging rod in. The closets are over 8 feet long and the rear of all of the closet is half angled (the slope of the roof) so it makes it difficult to use traditional closet systems.
Does anyone have any ideas or links to closet systems that work with an angled back wall?
I would like to use something other than using a 2x4 as a verticle "cleat" to avoid the hanging rod from sagging in the center of the closet.
Adding towel bar to shower
Raised Patio with Allan Blocks
how much plywood is needed for shear wall strength
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!