I live in a small cape and the ceilings on the second floor are low and angled. I have three "cubby" closets that are about 4' high that I would like to install a hanging rod in. The closets are over 8 feet long and the rear of all of the closet is half angled (the slope of the roof) so it makes it difficult to use traditional closet systems.
Does anyone have any ideas or links to closet systems that work with an angled back wall?
I would like to use something other than using a 2x4 as a verticle "cleat" to avoid the hanging rod from sagging in the center of the closet.
Adding towel bar to shower
Raised Patio with Allan Blocks
how much plywood is needed for shear wall strength
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight