I know this thread is quite old now, but does anyone know where to get replacement parts now and possibly a manual for these things?
Looking for a pair of skylights. Love this shed would hate to let it go. Please contact me if you have a pair or know where I can get parts. Thanks
I am looking for the floor panels if anyone has these please contact me, email@example.com. For those of you looking for the hinge bolts I found a very inexpensive solution for this problem, I used some long cable ties in place of the hinge. It is not quite as s pretty as before but they work great!
I really need the manual so I can put it together again. Does anyone have this? If so, please email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I just purchased a Smart Shed Deluxe and unfortunately the previous owner has no owners manual to assist me in my dis-assembly and re-assembly. Having already noted that the company is out of business and that spare part supplies are largely thru blogs like this I really don't want to screw up its break down and set-up. If someone could be so kind as to send me a PDF for this model I would be very grateful. My email is email@example.com. Best!
I need the bar between the two roof panels if any one has one to sell. I also have the a Thinking Outside shed deluxe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!