I bought cottage at Costco and I have the manual with the number for the 10 year warranty. Well, the number for the free parts that are in the manual is a dead line. Does anyone know if they're still in business?
They are out of business. I need parts too and can't find them anywhere. Let me know if you are able to find any. I will post of I find some.
Would love to buy one for Christmas, let me know price, can't afford too much, but will work with whomever with pickup, delivery to michigan, maybe uship. email@example.com
I have one for sale in Asheville, NC. It is used and the roof is faded a little from the sun but in good shape. Asking $700. Must pick up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking for one of these -Thinking Outside "The Cottage" playhouse. I you have one for sale and you are in Florida, please e-mail me. email@example.com
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight