I have a suspended ceiling in my kitchen, the house is 35 years old. The ceiling grid is 36 inches by 36 inches. Two fluorescent light fixtures are mounted on the unfinished ceiling above and there are four (4) 36 x 36 inch light panels/ diffuser in the grid that let the light in to the room. One of the light panels cracked and I am trying to find replacements. Due to the odd size 36x36 I cannot seem to find any, does anyone have any suggestions or sources?
I’m not looking to replace the ceiling at this moment if I can avoid it.
Suspended ceiling vs. Tile.... questions, need opini...
Junction boxes above suspended ceiling
BASEMENT SUSPENDED CEILING/FISH ODOR
suspended ceiling grid cover
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes