I have a suspended ceiling in my kitchen, the house is 35 years old. The ceiling grid is 36 inches by 36 inches. Two fluorescent light fixtures are mounted on the unfinished ceiling above and there are four (4) 36 x 36 inch light panels/ diffuser in the grid that let the light in to the room. One of the light panels cracked and I am trying to find replacements. Due to the odd size 36x36 I cannot seem to find any, does anyone have any suggestions or sources?
I’m not looking to replace the ceiling at this moment if I can avoid it.
Suspended ceiling vs. Tile.... questions, need opini...
Junction boxes above suspended ceiling
BASEMENT SUSPENDED CEILING/FISH ODOR
suspended ceiling grid cover
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!