NOW CASTING For Builds That Irritate Neighbors!
Have you or a neighbor made an addition to your home that led to a feud?
Towers Productions is casting for buildings constructed or modified that have irritated neighbors. If an obstruction has been built that is blocking out light, access to a view, or simply as a symbol of defiance, we want to hear your story!
Please email Becky at: [email protected] with your name, contact info and where you are located. Please tell us your story. What was the particular build that started the feud? When did this happen? Can anything currently be done to resolve the tension? Photos are appreciated.
Liquid coatings for exterior of house
quick help please angle iron for stability where gab...
Funding for asbestos removal
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!