NOW CASTING For Builds That Irritate Neighbors!
Have you or a neighbor made an addition to your home that led to a feud?
Towers Productions is casting for buildings constructed or modified that have irritated neighbors. If an obstruction has been built that is blocking out light, access to a view, or simply as a symbol of defiance, we want to hear your story!
Please email Becky at: [email protected] with your name, contact info and where you are located. Please tell us your story. What was the particular build that started the feud? When did this happen? Can anything currently be done to resolve the tension? Photos are appreciated.
Liquid coatings for exterior of house
quick help please angle iron for stability where gab...
Funding for asbestos removal
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!