NOW CASTING For Builds That Irritate Neighbors!
Have you or a neighbor made an addition to your home that led to a feud?
Towers Productions is casting for buildings constructed or modified that have irritated neighbors. If an obstruction has been built that is blocking out light, access to a view, or simply as a symbol of defiance, we want to hear your story!
Please email Becky at: email@example.com with your name, contact info and where you are located. Please tell us your story. What was the particular build that started the feud? When did this happen? Can anything currently be done to resolve the tension? Photos are appreciated.
Liquid coatings for exterior of house
quick help please angle iron for stability where gab...
Funding for asbestos removal
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight