Industries into the Accessible Home project he did in Roxbury, MA.
For more or you can check out their website at www.accessind.com or
call them at 816-763-3100.
The elevator company we used can be found at this link.http://www.bobvila.com/roxbury/elevator.htm If you are not in their area of service.
This is a national group of elevator installers
here is the link http://www.okdirect.com/Biz/1/1796A.html
PLEASE HELP REGARDING NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION
Help!.. need help finding original designs for 1916 ...
Beach Home Expansion
Repairs urgently needed to OLD home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects