i am remoldeling a cabin that has had a gas furnace in it that i have tossed. the area has a rock floor, a flue approx 3 feet from bottom of floor, and gas hookup. I want to build a rock masonary gas firplace. I have blocks, brick, stone, know how to do masonary work, gas logs, and no knowledge on how to construct the fireplace. where can i find plans? every website i have visited wants to sell me something, any help much appreciated.
How to build a platform bed
How to build a lean-to....
Changing gas fireplace to a wood-burning fireplace
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!