Hey, I'm sure this has been done before, and if it has, I apologize, but...
I'm trying to build a Hold'em style poker table for a friend, but I don't have access to any plans. He is holding a tournament soon and I want to surprise him with this table as a gift. Do any of you know of any plans for building such a table? I've already bought felt, leather and padding for the armrests, etc. I just dont know what else to buy. I want it to have cup holders and folding legs, and to be able to seat around 10 people. If anyone has plans, please let me know. It'd help me out a ton.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!