Has anyone come up with an efficient plan to move all the fine china and figurines from the hutch, so the new carpet layers can move the hutch temporarily?
My parents are in their late 70's and don't move quickly or easily. They are getting all new flooring and carpeting in their condo. Everything from any shelves has to be moved from room to room, as other rooms are finished. For example, we put books in plastic grocery bags because they have handles and aren't too heavy.
Whatever they use for temporary china storage can be left in their garage, with the car left outside.
Seems like an easy, obvious task, but it's not! (We didn't want to pack completely into china barrels, as if they were moving.)I'm sure this situation comes up all the time!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!