I'm new but in the midst of a kitchen reno that is not going well. My designer said she had knowledge of how to do this but obviously does not. How does one design the sink area so that one can
i) lower the counter
ii) get clearance for one's knees with the sink there
iii) hide the pipes/sink from view.
Thanks for any help- I'm really struggling with this!
i) Use a shorter base cabinets and lower the counter to about 30" with NO sink base cabinet so you can roll under the sink
ii)Install a shallow sink with a rear drain
iii)cover the pipes with insulation or install a decorative panel
What did the "designer" provide for you ?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!