I have installed a standard stockade fence. I used the pre fab 6x8'panels attaced to 4x4's. I was curious about options for a door. I have purchased hardware (hinges and latches) and have left over 4x4's and fence. I was wondering what is the usual technique for putting in a door?
Is it as easy as attaching the hinges, harware/ latches?
Also I, I have a space that is close to the concrete foundation/wall of the house...Can I put a 4x4 right up against the house?
thanks in advance all....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips