I'M REPLACING MY FAUCET WITH A NEW ONE THAT HAS A SIDE SPRAY.THE HOLE WHERE I WANT TO PUT THE SPRAYER HAS A "AIR GAP" UNIT THERE. WHAT CAN I DO TO REPLACE THE "AIR GAP" UNIT SO THE DISHWASHER AND GARAGE DISPOSAL WILL NOT HAVE A DRAINAGE PROBLEM.
Replacing a kitchen faucet...
Kitchen Faucet Leak
Installing Kohler & Delta Kitchen Faucet & Double "P...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!