I'M REPLACING MY FAUCET WITH A NEW ONE THAT HAS A SIDE SPRAY.THE HOLE WHERE I WANT TO PUT THE SPRAYER HAS A "AIR GAP" UNIT THERE. WHAT CAN I DO TO REPLACE THE "AIR GAP" UNIT SO THE DISHWASHER AND GARAGE DISPOSAL WILL NOT HAVE A DRAINAGE PROBLEM.
Replacing a kitchen faucet...
Kitchen Faucet Leak
Installing Kohler & Delta Kitchen Faucet & Double "P...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING