first post here...long story short my parents are getting up in age so the idea of getting them a stair chair lift at home is looming. i've been looking at several options of different chairs here: http://www.transitionsmobility.com/products/1/stair_chair_lifts.html
i've decided as a way to make the hurt less on the wallet to go with a model that is available for self install. i'm pretty handy in a garage but have never attempted anything like this. was curious if any body out there could shed a little light on their experience doing this sort of thing.
thanks in advance!
Bath tub lifts
OP stair rail construction ..tools??
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
Get up thr creek bank
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!