first post here...long story short my parents are getting up in age so the idea of getting them a stair chair lift at home is looming. i've been looking at several options of different chairs here: http://www.transitionsmobility.com/products/1/stair_chair_lifts.html
i've decided as a way to make the hurt less on the wallet to go with a model that is available for self install. i'm pretty handy in a garage but have never attempted anything like this. was curious if any body out there could shed a little light on their experience doing this sort of thing.
thanks in advance!
Bath tub lifts
OP stair rail construction ..tools??
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
Get up thr creek bank
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects