first post here...long story short my parents are getting up in age so the idea of getting them a stair chair lift at home is looming. i've been looking at several options of different chairs here: http://www.transitionsmobility.com/products/1/stair_chair_lifts.html
i've decided as a way to make the hurt less on the wallet to go with a model that is available for self install. i'm pretty handy in a garage but have never attempted anything like this. was curious if any body out there could shed a little light on their experience doing this sort of thing.
thanks in advance!
Bath tub lifts
OP stair rail construction ..tools??
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
Get up thr creek bank
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!