I'm buying a new house and would like to get a Jenn-Air open bay, downdraft range, but what the development that's building the house has it set up for a free standing range. Can a slide-in range be put in and work, and look ok in a space like that?
I mainly want the Jenn-Air for the ability to switch out different cook-tops, like from a grill to a griddle. That along with convection cooking is the main things I want. Is there an alternitive that would be a free standing if converting isn't an option?
Contact Jenn-aire now owned by Maytag. You can get side panels to attach to your slide in range to match your other appliance colors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!