I am installing an elevated dishwasher cabinet that is 10\' from the sink. I have a drainline in the wall where the new dishwasher will be installed. Can I install a new trap that is dedicated to the dishwasher and if so what connection(s) can I use to attach the dishwasher drain hose to the 1 1/2\" pipe? Should I use the standard sink/dishwasher pipe and cap the top?
Dedicated vs. Daisy-chained circuits...
Adding receptacles to existing 20amp dedicated line.
installing dishwasher into exsisting kitchen cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!