I am installing an elevated dishwasher cabinet that is 10\' from the sink. I have a drainline in the wall where the new dishwasher will be installed. Can I install a new trap that is dedicated to the dishwasher and if so what connection(s) can I use to attach the dishwasher drain hose to the 1 1/2\" pipe? Should I use the standard sink/dishwasher pipe and cap the top?
Dedicated vs. Daisy-chained circuits...
Adding receptacles to existing 20amp dedicated line.
installing dishwasher into exsisting kitchen cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects