I am installing an elevated dishwasher cabinet that is 10\' from the sink. I have a drainline in the wall where the new dishwasher will be installed. Can I install a new trap that is dedicated to the dishwasher and if so what connection(s) can I use to attach the dishwasher drain hose to the 1 1/2\" pipe? Should I use the standard sink/dishwasher pipe and cap the top?
Dedicated vs. Daisy-chained circuits...
Adding receptacles to existing 20amp dedicated line.
installing dishwasher into exsisting kitchen cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love