I am installing an elevated dishwasher cabinet that is 10\' from the sink. I have a drainline in the wall where the new dishwasher will be installed. Can I install a new trap that is dedicated to the dishwasher and if so what connection(s) can I use to attach the dishwasher drain hose to the 1 1/2\" pipe? Should I use the standard sink/dishwasher pipe and cap the top?
Dedicated vs. Daisy-chained circuits...
Adding receptacles to existing 20amp dedicated line.
installing dishwasher into exsisting kitchen cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!