I have a 2yr old Lenox furnace, it wont ignite. I have two indicator lights that give me a code as to what might be the problem.
It activates the ignitors and they get hot, but never ignite the chambers. It kicks off the ignitors and then tries again. After a few tries, it give me this flashing light and the chart says it could be one of the following things:
- Pressure switch is open or has opened 5 times in a single call
- Blocked inlet/exhaust
- Pressure switch closed prior to activation of combustion of air blower
Please help me out guys, its a brand new unit.
About your dishwasher, I have heard that it can be your water. Water with alot of setiment and minerals can leave a film.
I would bet yur town gets its supply from wells.
I hear water softeners are the fix.
I have the same problem but just havent got the cash for the softener right now
Good luck, let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!