I have a 2yr old Lenox furnace, it wont ignite. I have two indicator lights that give me a code as to what might be the problem.
It activates the ignitors and they get hot, but never ignite the chambers. It kicks off the ignitors and then tries again. After a few tries, it give me this flashing light and the chart says it could be one of the following things:
- Pressure switch is open or has opened 5 times in a single call
- Blocked inlet/exhaust
- Pressure switch closed prior to activation of combustion of air blower
Please help me out guys, its a brand new unit.
About your dishwasher, I have heard that it can be your water. Water with alot of setiment and minerals can leave a film.
I would bet yur town gets its supply from wells.
I hear water softeners are the fix.
I have the same problem but just havent got the cash for the softener right now
Good luck, let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects