I have a 2yr old Lenox furnace, it wont ignite. I have two indicator lights that give me a code as to what might be the problem.
It activates the ignitors and they get hot, but never ignite the chambers. It kicks off the ignitors and then tries again. After a few tries, it give me this flashing light and the chart says it could be one of the following things:
- Pressure switch is open or has opened 5 times in a single call
- Blocked inlet/exhaust
- Pressure switch closed prior to activation of combustion of air blower
Please help me out guys, its a brand new unit.
About your dishwasher, I have heard that it can be your water. Water with alot of setiment and minerals can leave a film.
I would bet yur town gets its supply from wells.
I hear water softeners are the fix.
I have the same problem but just havent got the cash for the softener right now
Good luck, let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers