I have a 2yr old Lenox furnace, it wont ignite. I have two indicator lights that give me a code as to what might be the problem.
It activates the ignitors and they get hot, but never ignite the chambers. It kicks off the ignitors and then tries again. After a few tries, it give me this flashing light and the chart says it could be one of the following things:
- Pressure switch is open or has opened 5 times in a single call
- Blocked inlet/exhaust
- Pressure switch closed prior to activation of combustion of air blower
Please help me out guys, its a brand new unit.
About your dishwasher, I have heard that it can be your water. Water with alot of setiment and minerals can leave a film.
I would bet yur town gets its supply from wells.
I hear water softeners are the fix.
I have the same problem but just havent got the cash for the softener right now
Good luck, let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!