I have a 2yr old Lenox furnace, it wont ignite. I have two indicator lights that give me a code as to what might be the problem.
It activates the ignitors and they get hot, but never ignite the chambers. It kicks off the ignitors and then tries again. After a few tries, it give me this flashing light and the chart says it could be one of the following things:
- Pressure switch is open or has opened 5 times in a single call
- Blocked inlet/exhaust
- Pressure switch closed prior to activation of combustion of air blower
Please help me out guys, its a brand new unit.
About your dishwasher, I have heard that it can be your water. Water with alot of setiment and minerals can leave a film.
I would bet yur town gets its supply from wells.
I hear water softeners are the fix.
I have the same problem but just havent got the cash for the softener right now
Good luck, let me know
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight