We have a three year old dishwasher which has been spotting/filming the glasware (BAD) for the last two months. The "jet dry" dispenser hasn't dispensed anything, either. It's still full. Where/how does the rinse agent some out of the machine, and how would I determine if it's plugged?
You failed to mention the manufacturer. Whirlpool (includes Kitchen aid) and Kenmore made by Whirlpool(model prefix 665) had a problem with the dispenser. Not a big job to replace. Problems with too hot temp water can cause the same problem. If water is too hot it evaperates too fast and doesn't allow water to sheen off. Water shouldn't be hotter than 140f.
ge dishwasher shorting out
Help!.. No Ice from my Kenmore SIDE BY SIDE /Model #...
Whirlpool dishwasher water not heating
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight