We have a three year old dishwasher which has been spotting/filming the glasware (BAD) for the last two months. The "jet dry" dispenser hasn't dispensed anything, either. It's still full. Where/how does the rinse agent some out of the machine, and how would I determine if it's plugged?
You failed to mention the manufacturer. Whirlpool (includes Kitchen aid) and Kenmore made by Whirlpool(model prefix 665) had a problem with the dispenser. Not a big job to replace. Problems with too hot temp water can cause the same problem. If water is too hot it evaperates too fast and doesn't allow water to sheen off. Water shouldn't be hotter than 140f.
ge dishwasher shorting out
Help!.. No Ice from my Kenmore SIDE BY SIDE /Model #...
Whirlpool dishwasher water not heating
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes