We have a three year old dishwasher which has been spotting/filming the glasware (BAD) for the last two months. The "jet dry" dispenser hasn't dispensed anything, either. It's still full. Where/how does the rinse agent some out of the machine, and how would I determine if it's plugged?
You failed to mention the manufacturer. Whirlpool (includes Kitchen aid) and Kenmore made by Whirlpool(model prefix 665) had a problem with the dispenser. Not a big job to replace. Problems with too hot temp water can cause the same problem. If water is too hot it evaperates too fast and doesn't allow water to sheen off. Water shouldn't be hotter than 140f.
ge dishwasher shorting out
Help!.. No Ice from my Kenmore SIDE BY SIDE /Model #...
Whirlpool dishwasher water not heating
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!