We have a three year old dishwasher which has been spotting/filming the glasware (BAD) for the last two months. The "jet dry" dispenser hasn't dispensed anything, either. It's still full. Where/how does the rinse agent some out of the machine, and how would I determine if it's plugged?
You failed to mention the manufacturer. Whirlpool (includes Kitchen aid) and Kenmore made by Whirlpool(model prefix 665) had a problem with the dispenser. Not a big job to replace. Problems with too hot temp water can cause the same problem. If water is too hot it evaperates too fast and doesn't allow water to sheen off. Water shouldn't be hotter than 140f.
ge dishwasher shorting out
Help!.. No Ice from my Kenmore SIDE BY SIDE /Model #...
Whirlpool dishwasher water not heating
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!