With my new washer, I've noticed that when the machine switches mode like from wash to rinse, the lights in the kitchen and dining room seem to flicker or dim ever so slightly. And I have to wonder what is causing this?
Sounds like the washer is on the same circuit. You might want to look at your breaker box and double check the washer circuit. If it did it to the whole house then I would have the electic company out to check your service amperage, but since you say its only affecting a couple lights then it sounds like its on that same circuit.
Flickering Lights Whole House
flickering lights then no power-circuit not tripping...
Damaged bus bar?
Unusual Lights Flickering Events
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide