With my new washer, I've noticed that when the machine switches mode like from wash to rinse, the lights in the kitchen and dining room seem to flicker or dim ever so slightly. And I have to wonder what is causing this?
Sounds like the washer is on the same circuit. You might want to look at your breaker box and double check the washer circuit. If it did it to the whole house then I would have the electic company out to check your service amperage, but since you say its only affecting a couple lights then it sounds like its on that same circuit.
Flickering Lights Whole House
flickering lights then no power-circuit not tripping...
Damaged bus bar?
Unusual Lights Flickering Events
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects