With my new washer, I've noticed that when the machine switches mode like from wash to rinse, the lights in the kitchen and dining room seem to flicker or dim ever so slightly. And I have to wonder what is causing this?
Sounds like the washer is on the same circuit. You might want to look at your breaker box and double check the washer circuit. If it did it to the whole house then I would have the electic company out to check your service amperage, but since you say its only affecting a couple lights then it sounds like its on that same circuit.
Flickering Lights Whole House
flickering lights then no power-circuit not tripping...
Damaged bus bar?
Unusual Lights Flickering Events
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers