Central Vacuum systems
I'd recommend that once you do have the manufacturer's name and the model number of the unit written down, try calling any of the central house vacuum dealers/vendors listed in your local phone book. You may also want to try using Yahoo! or Google to search for the manufacturer by name.
Also, you could use Yahoo!'s business pages directory service to locate central house vacuum dealers/vendors in larger cities reasonably close to your location in FL. Many of those dealers/vendors have sources for parts from many different manufacturers, and may even know whether or not the manufacturer of your unit is still in business.
It may take several phone calls, so be patient. Good luck!
Jim D/Heathsville, VA
Try searching for the manufacturer there. If no luck, may have to replace the central vacuum unit.
Doug, get a life!
Shelly Slader | http://www.ellemscentravac.com.au/products/
Upgrade Existing Central Vacuum Cleaner System
A Revolutionary Commercial & Residential Constructio...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates