Central Vacuum systems
I'd recommend that once you do have the manufacturer's name and the model number of the unit written down, try calling any of the central house vacuum dealers/vendors listed in your local phone book. You may also want to try using Yahoo! or Google to search for the manufacturer by name.
Also, you could use Yahoo!'s business pages directory service to locate central house vacuum dealers/vendors in larger cities reasonably close to your location in FL. Many of those dealers/vendors have sources for parts from many different manufacturers, and may even know whether or not the manufacturer of your unit is still in business.
It may take several phone calls, so be patient. Good luck!
Jim D/Heathsville, VA
Try searching for the manufacturer there. If no luck, may have to replace the central vacuum unit.
Doug, get a life!
Shelly Slader | http://www.ellemscentravac.com.au/products/
Upgrade Existing Central Vacuum Cleaner System
A Revolutionary Commercial & Residential Constructio...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes