Central Vacuum systems
I'd recommend that once you do have the manufacturer's name and the model number of the unit written down, try calling any of the central house vacuum dealers/vendors listed in your local phone book. You may also want to try using Yahoo! or Google to search for the manufacturer by name.
Also, you could use Yahoo!'s business pages directory service to locate central house vacuum dealers/vendors in larger cities reasonably close to your location in FL. Many of those dealers/vendors have sources for parts from many different manufacturers, and may even know whether or not the manufacturer of your unit is still in business.
It may take several phone calls, so be patient. Good luck!
Jim D/Heathsville, VA
Try searching for the manufacturer there. If no luck, may have to replace the central vacuum unit.
Doug, get a life!
Shelly Slader | http://www.ellemscentravac.com.au/products/
Upgrade Existing Central Vacuum Cleaner System
A Revolutionary Commercial & Residential Constructio...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs