Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I'm a little new at this and I've been unable to figure this problem out. I'm unable to figure out the correct angle to cut the crown molding at the top of a vaulted ceiling. The ceiling angle is 155 degrees. The top goes parallel with the floor for about 3 feet before it goes back down at 155 degrees. Everyone time I do a cut the 2 peices of molding never line up correctly. The North and South wall both look like picture below, if it helps any. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi Deryck, here's the info that you'll need to make your cuts, goto http://www.deltawoodworking.com/entry-4-projecthelp.html and click on "charts and graphs" then "cutting crown moulding...". Also be sure to click on the "Diagrams..." tab at the top of the chart. Personally I keep a printed copy on my workbench for easy reference. Good luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!