We plan to purchase a cabinet depth Jenn-Air side-by-side refrigerator and haven't been able to find much information about the quality of the brand. Of course the salesperson claims it is a dependable well made appliance, but I was hoping I could get some more info.
Jenn Air is owned and made by Maytag. All refrigerators sold under Maytag's brands (Jenn Air, Maytag, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, etc.) should be basically of equal quality. The more upscale brands may have added features, different cosmetics and/or longer warranties.
You can read a pretty complete list of whom owns what major appliance brand name at the following link:
LINK> The Purchase : Who makes what?
The Appliance Information Site
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!