down draft gas range or hood?
Whichever way you go, make sure either can be vented properly to the outdoors. Long vent runs and/or lots of elbows will reduce the amount of air that can be exhausted (possibly to the point of being useless).
Check the installation specifications for the ducting before making your purchase to ensure it can be installed adequately.
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited February 02, 2003).]
GE Gas Range oven not working
Guidance needed on GE gas range
GE XL44 Gas Range
GE Gas Range with electronic Ignition that Randomly ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!