down draft gas range or hood?
Whichever way you go, make sure either can be vented properly to the outdoors. Long vent runs and/or lots of elbows will reduce the amount of air that can be exhausted (possibly to the point of being useless).
Check the installation specifications for the ducting before making your purchase to ensure it can be installed adequately.
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited February 02, 2003).]
GE Gas Range oven not working
Guidance needed on GE gas range
GE XL44 Gas Range
GE Gas Range with electronic Ignition that Randomly ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office