Dehumidifier recommendations needed.
Most dehumidifiers will not operate properly at that temperature (see the following link).
LINK > My dehumdifier is building up frost on the coils and seems to be running continuosly. What might be the problem?
You'll most likely need to purchase one designed for lower temperatures. Whirlpool's the only company *I* know that makes such a unit for household use.
LINK > Basement Dehumidifiers
The Appliance Information Site
Now totally confused! Basemnt recommendations needed...
basebment summer moisture
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!