standard size fridge that takes panels?
You should be able to. If you get a model with any kind of 'through the door' dispenser, you'll likely have a much harder time putting anything on the door.
If the model you want to purchase doesn't have a trim kit for panels available for it, you should be able to have one made to size by the company at the following link:
LINK > Frigo Design - Panel and trim kits
BTW. Before building any kind of enclosure for it, be sure to read the manufacturer's installation instructions as most require at least some open space surrounding them.
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited February 25, 2003).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!