Glueing sheets at 45
built the frame and am trying to figure out how to successfully attached sheets of oak together at 45 degree angles. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Angle = (360 / Points) / 2
Square, 45 = (360/4)/2
Octagon, 22.5 = (360/8)/2
Now if I didn't read your question correctly, please post back up with more info and we'll try to help. Good luck!
The stand is for a CORNER aquarium (called a pentagon tank).
Not all sides equal
TWO SIDES = 22 in. (Against walls)
THREE SIDES = 13 in. (facing front)
I have 1/4 in. oak panel.
I am trying to figure out one of two options in fitting the panels against each other.
1) glueing the panels end to end or
2) using molding over the joint between each.
(90 degree outside corner won't work)
I need suggestions on how to SUCCESSFULLY
complete either task.
Also, unfortunately I'm poor and don't have
MANY MANY thanks in advance for your
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps