Glueing sheets at 45
built the frame and am trying to figure out how to successfully attached sheets of oak together at 45 degree angles. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Angle = (360 / Points) / 2
Square, 45 = (360/4)/2
Octagon, 22.5 = (360/8)/2
Now if I didn't read your question correctly, please post back up with more info and we'll try to help. Good luck!
The stand is for a CORNER aquarium (called a pentagon tank).
Not all sides equal
TWO SIDES = 22 in. (Against walls)
THREE SIDES = 13 in. (facing front)
I have 1/4 in. oak panel.
I am trying to figure out one of two options in fitting the panels against each other.
1) glueing the panels end to end or
2) using molding over the joint between each.
(90 degree outside corner won't work)
I need suggestions on how to SUCCESSFULLY
complete either task.
Also, unfortunately I'm poor and don't have
MANY MANY thanks in advance for your
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Amazing Homes Made from Shipping Containers
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Handy Household Uses for Vinegar
- 12 Easy Ways to Boost Bathroom Storage
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 10 Ways to Live Large in 400 Sq. Ft. or Less
- Brilliant New Uses for Old Wooden Doors