Glueing sheets at 45
built the frame and am trying to figure out how to successfully attached sheets of oak together at 45 degree angles. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated
Angle = (360 / Points) / 2
Square, 45 = (360/4)/2
Octagon, 22.5 = (360/8)/2
Now if I didn't read your question correctly, please post back up with more info and we'll try to help. Good luck!
The stand is for a CORNER aquarium (called a pentagon tank).
Not all sides equal
TWO SIDES = 22 in. (Against walls)
THREE SIDES = 13 in. (facing front)
I have 1/4 in. oak panel.
I am trying to figure out one of two options in fitting the panels against each other.
1) glueing the panels end to end or
2) using molding over the joint between each.
(90 degree outside corner won't work)
I need suggestions on how to SUCCESSFULLY
complete either task.
Also, unfortunately I'm poor and don't have
MANY MANY thanks in advance for your
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!