Sorry about a late post. Neptunes a fine washer. Couple years ago they had problems with the motor control board blowing out. Also they fixed the problem with the mildrw smell,I hope. Duets....The washer is actually made by Bosch. They have been in Europe for years. The very pricey Dryer is a whirlpool dryer thats been around for 15yrs. You can get the regular dryer for around $400.00. They put a curved front on it and charge $800.00????? Not worth it.
Kenmore washer/dryer stack
Kenmore Washer/Dryer Age?
Replace Broken knob-timer for Kenmore Washer/Dryer
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!