Hurrah! My clothes are cleaner, but they are twisted into knots when I take them out of the wash! Also, My washable wool socks are getting matted even when washed on delicate. But , I've never had such clean towels and my son's socks have never been whiter- so I'm not going back to the old bucket machines.
Has anyone else learned the secret how to load these machines so their clothes do not twist into knots?
Kenmore Elite Smartwash HE 4T
Maytag Washer makes clothes smell a little like Dog.
Venting Dryer into rafter space.
Freezing Washing Machine
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!