Hurrah! My clothes are cleaner, but they are twisted into knots when I take them out of the wash! Also, My washable wool socks are getting matted even when washed on delicate. But , I've never had such clean towels and my son's socks have never been whiter- so I'm not going back to the old bucket machines.
Has anyone else learned the secret how to load these machines so their clothes do not twist into knots?
Kenmore Elite Smartwash HE 4T
Maytag Washer makes clothes smell a little like Dog.
Venting Dryer into rafter space.
Freezing Washing Machine
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects