Hurrah! My clothes are cleaner, but they are twisted into knots when I take them out of the wash! Also, My washable wool socks are getting matted even when washed on delicate. But , I've never had such clean towels and my son's socks have never been whiter- so I'm not going back to the old bucket machines.
Has anyone else learned the secret how to load these machines so their clothes do not twist into knots?
Kenmore Elite Smartwash HE 4T
Maytag Washer makes clothes smell a little like Dog.
Venting Dryer into rafter space.
Freezing Washing Machine
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love