Encon Light with 3-speed Ceiling Fan motor capacitor equivalences
Fan capacitor has this information printed on the side:
Max Temp 70 degrees celcius
3-wire 1.5uf & 2.5uf
Since these exact ratings are not available anywhere, without risk of burning up the fan motor, could you tell me what other capacitor uf ratings would translate to these safely?
I really don't know which value would be for where as that product is out of my field of expertise which is major appliances. Maybe you can find someone more knowledgeable in small appliance service which can help?
The Appliance Information Site
The resident does not like the way the control looks and wants a new (modern) control.
I'm not familiar with this type of setup and suspect there's more to it then meets the eye.
Can you shed some light on this subject. I will photograph the control next time I go to this resident.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips