Encon Light with 3-speed Ceiling Fan motor capacitor equivalences
Fan capacitor has this information printed on the side:
Max Temp 70 degrees celcius
3-wire 1.5uf & 2.5uf
Since these exact ratings are not available anywhere, without risk of burning up the fan motor, could you tell me what other capacitor uf ratings would translate to these safely?
I really don't know which value would be for where as that product is out of my field of expertise which is major appliances. Maybe you can find someone more knowledgeable in small appliance service which can help?
The Appliance Information Site
The resident does not like the way the control looks and wants a new (modern) control.
I'm not familiar with this type of setup and suspect there's more to it then meets the eye.
Can you shed some light on this subject. I will photograph the control next time I go to this resident.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!