Fridge keeps running, and running,etc.
If so equipped, it should be cleaned at least every year, twice a year or more if you have pets.
There is a special brush designed for cleaning refrigerator condensers which can be seen at the following link. Fridge condensers can sometimes be very difficult to get at to clean!
LINK > Condenser Cleaning Brush
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited May 31, 2003).]
washer does not shut off unless i pull plug model 11...
GE Profile Arctica freezing water PROBLEM!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!