Repainting Wall Oven Unit
You should be able to repaint any surface that was previously (ie. from the factory) painted.
Areas which may be problematic are the ones which are subjected to high heat like right above the door and where the oven vent is (usually in the console area).
Any area which is porcelained enamel will not accept paint well and will likely not maintain a acceptable finish for long.
GE Dual Wave II Model JKP68G0K2 Wall Oven Micro Install
Regency wall oven
Changing wall oven from gas to electric?
gas wall oven
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING